NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Appointment of director, page-2

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    I'm pretty pumped by this move.

Having the Vice President of DL E&C on the Board is not only a step in the right direction, but a changing of the guard in some respects.

Until now, the Board hasn't reflected progress that's been made by the company. But credit where credit is due, the change has been made; we are fortunate to now have Daelim's influence on the Board, combined with their equity stake, take or pay 1.5b binding offtake agreement and the 70% project finance via the Letter of Support... Shareholders are in good hands, these guys have forgotten more about billion dollar projects than most people know, and yes, they have also built apartments Wondering Trollrolleyes.pngredface.png..

On another note - I hope this isn't the stock standard 7.30pm releasing of the Quarterly Report, the Panthers are playing tonight, c'monconfused.pngconfused.png.. I never understand why it takes until the last few hours of the final day to communicate to shareholders, when the content of the report relates to things that occurred between April and June... Anyway, keen to see how stage 1 is travelling...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.668K 1.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 34688881 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34185751 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.