NVU 0.00% 2.6¢ nanoveu limited

I have been talking about the NVU for a long time. Since Capital...

1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I have been talking about the NVU for a long time. Since Capital 62,has been involved where they receive their shares at 1c that was the lowest point since then they have come up to 2.6 cents but it’s still only gives a market cap of about $8 million, meanwhile they are assembling a very good team, so they’ve got a lot of Singapore institutions, academic universities on board, feeding them the latest in technological advances. This can now be assessed by the two doctors we have on our board and they are highly credentialled with business experience, which I like And I can see this going up along way. What I also like about the shares are is that it is very tightly held with 70% of the company in the hands of the top 20 leaving a small pool. There is no one off the screen coming on with big wads of shares and selling them What you see on the screen is what is there and it’s been like that for a long while so the screen is totally transparent in terms of the sellers which I like. It just needs some revenue boost from a large market and investors will then start seeing the potential . At the moment it is purely a concept or academic stock and I think that’s why it’s not attracted much interest, but that will change I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1.469K 56.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303245 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.