CRR 12.5% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Drill Contractor for Halls Peak, page-2

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    A very important step towards the drilling of Halls Peak to discover the potential world class riches that lie hidden the area of NSW . Yes the news flow has been slow and frustrating and the recent run to 3.5c has been washed away by this lack of official progress news.

This is showing the shareholders that the Management is serious in enacting the critical steps towards the goal of actually drilling rather than just talking about the potential of Halls Peak , which has the potential to become the new “ Mt Isa “ lead/ zinc region of Australia and rival or even better
    the base metal wealth of Adriatic and Rumble resources if becoming a $500m + company .

All now that is necessary to get the green light halal in October for drilling is the final NSW Government approvals necessary such the EPA and mine’s departments approval which is underway although probably slightly delayed due to slow work ethic caused by Covid work at home .

I think the next 4-6 weeks will be a very big month for CRR with a massive re-rate coming as suggested by previous posters . Strap on your seat belts when the next announcement comes for the NSW Gov mining approval which is binary as it’s previously been approved in 2014 when GTT drilled the zinc/ lead rich holes .

So those patient shareholders holding and buying in the next few weeks will count their lucky stars when the massive re-rate comes very Shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $44.16K 5.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 15083805 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3510065 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.