LU7 11.1% 2.4¢ lithium universe limited

Actually no I didn’t tut. I am just being realistic about time...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Actually no I didn’t tut. I am just being realistic about time expectation after having visibility of every major capital project in a global mining/mfg co with heavy plant infrastructure.

I can easily sift out any FUD or concerns about imminent CR. An engineering project goes through many Front End Loading (FEL) phases before final execution. Feasability study phase is usually only FEL1 or even FEL0.

Now companies tend not to spend millions during the early high level estimate phase. This is because there is a probability that the project may not proceed. The only time I have seen big bucks spent is when there is a high probability of the project moving to Execution phase AND the company needs to acquire long lead capital items now due to perceived supply shortages in the future, LU7 have the cash resources to fund the feasibility study and I don’t think they are at the stage of pre purchasing P&E.

The engineering process takes time as Engineers are very meticulous in their design. Typically these large projects take a year or so to get to FEL3 phase. They also need Govt permissions.

In short, I welcome innovation but investors will need to be patient if waiting for the Convertor to come online.
    I am going short on LU7 and will be out when it 10x…. Hopefully soon.

Good luck with your holding.

Last edited by SofiaC: 04/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.881M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $25.77K 992.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 201345 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 134350
Last updated 15.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.