LRS 2.56% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Appointment of European Investor Relations, page-15

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Rather amusing HC today, nobody knows what to make of the latest announcement in regards to Stefan Muller coming onboard.

Have to take into account that EUR had a JORC when Stefan joined their team but it sure did help 0.04 to .28 in a short period.

Would appear CG is trying to follow EUR footsteps with JORC and PFS and then DFS and offtake.

Granted EUR have a small register around 600mil including options and we have way tooooooooooo many lol but 10cents is obtainable wouldn’t you say? Having said that though we have more land and possibly a much higher lithium grade than they do and the tech to produce carbonate which I’m not sure if they do as I haven’t read through all their announcements yet and shipping to Europe is far closer and easier than to China as well.

Maybe even 30cents with a great offtake and the Europeans investing in LRS once made public to them on their exchange.

I’ve only been in one company that traded on another exchange as well and was good and bad as their exchange closed around midnight and made for a long day watching the price.

Very interesting play by CG though and maybe, just maybe he’s not as silly as everyone thought.

I think it’s going to be an interesting year for LRS and I’m happy to have a front row ticket and watch the show.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.396M 37.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6311996 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.