SHP 0.00% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

I had just a small position, as I have many companies (>110),...

1. 1,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I had just a small position, as I have many companies (>110), but all the same size. 1m is really a lot, I feel really sorry for your loss!

Normally, I dont sell when on the bottom and buy some more when it goes down that much, but in this case, really, there is nothing left to sell or give away like a running mine, a conversion facility or something else. No one needs a study in a jurisdction where one single NGO can bring down the project in 24h. I set an alaqrm at 0.01, but I guess, nothing will come out of this any more.

When I had a look at the Capex, i thought, I am dreaming. 100m would be a lot already, but 1,152, for like a former mining place and mining jurisdiction? The local authorities would have made out of such a project their life time project. Till this project, if funded, would come online, they would have trippled the Capex. So, it is muuch easier to import from Belarus and Russia, which we are at war at, but who cares?

We are lazy, stupid and lost track of how to work and build projects. In a not too distant future, we will all be hairdressers and think tanks and so on.

I am moving now my focus heavily on Africa. There is will to do some something, to create some thing, within the realm of reality. My last European play as an Austrian, is Elementos $ELT (tin in Spain). And they are already in the loving hands of the local EPA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33332 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1685275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.