AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Saint I am going to post this genuinely and I am not having a...

1. 20,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991
    Saint
    I am going to post this genuinely and I am not having a go. I had a quick look at your history and its clear you like the very speculative end of town, however taking negative views on board may help to avoid situations like your TON holdings where company goes into administration and you a left holding and then trying to convince yourselves and others everything will be ok. especially as from my understanding this company was announcing to the market all was progressing well and a few days later called in the administrators
    I don't mind at all if you put me on ignore, and for the record my mockery is directed to the company and not the shareholders, however some shareholders refuse to internalise criticism of their holding, seeing it as criticism of them. Its your money and you ofcourse are welcome to do whatever you want and think of my in whatever way you like, but in the end I personally have found when I am bothered by another poster, its often because what they are seeing has an element of truth. If however you feel I am troll, then ignore is the best option, simply because I will continue to post as long as this company keeps making comments like fully funded and world class assets. As someone who has been investing in the O&G sector for 25 years, I can honestly say that calling AKK assets world class is beyond ridiculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.