SWN 0.00% 4.2¢ silver swan group limited

Flying, the top of the highly successful Jaguar VMS orebody only...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Flying, the top of the highly successful Jaguar VMS orebody only got to about 500m from the surface, and its still open going down. VMS are generally deep, end of story, mate.
    And no 2 are exactly identical. SWN's VMS discovery at Austin is completely different to all. It had been turned upside down and the Zinc & copper separated to opposite sides of the lens.....and then it petered out! Well, it didnt really, as those things come up from underneath. Lets say the continuation was lost. Obviously the ground there faulted, and the continuation thrown. Which way? How far?
    Good questions that only deep drilling and down-hole magnetics will answer. Some mines are a thousand+ metres down to the ore zone, especially nickel mines. Deep holes are a necessity, not an academic whim. If you want to invest in something with very shallow holes, invest in something like dentistry... :-) Sorry, mate I couldnt help myself.

SWN, with its tenements, is geared as a VMS explorer...risky, slow, ...and requiring lots of $$$$.

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.