WNX 10.7% 3.1¢ wellnex life limited

Ann: Appointment of Executive Director, page-43

1. 27,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1299
    early days yet and there is no doubt that it will take some time to reach cf+

Brand recognition takes time as does a foothold in any area..............this is a new company with great ambitions and putting money in the right areas to ensure their strategies see a fruitful outcome. Lots of tweaking on the way but I ,for one, cannot see where they have fallen on their dd as we never get to see the composition of their dd but are confident enough to have a crack. Unlike other Dairy hopefuls chasing sales and then trying to get their sh1t together to fulfil out-there promises, this group has already got their sh1t in neat piles sustainable supply chain at the ready.

I see calm before the storm and good preparedness for locked in sales and what else gets generated when the chains are released.

Happy for sellers to drop the ball and allow accumulators with a LT vision to pick up the scraps............the scraps will not be around for ever.

My take on the licencing agreements CFDA, is that there are changes adrift and where changes are implemented, timelines drift a tad.

nothing untoward here...................hope everyone gets a seat on this bus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.