WNX 0.00% 3.1¢ wellnex life limited

Ann: Appointment of Executive Director, page-57

1. 12,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3147
    Wha is a growth company. They are building the base for a substantial food company. The short term revenues don’t matter to me as they have got $55m to go after growth and build the supply platform. Many growth companies trade higher for this reason. An extreme example would be Amazon. It lost money for decades but the stock just kept rising because investors could see what’s they were building.
    The old expression ‘build it and they will come’ is going on here. If you focus on small crowded markets looking for slow sales increases, that’s what you would get. These guys have build an organic supply chain and the world will want their product. This is a smart little company from what I’ve seen so far. The short term share price is anyone’s guess. I’ve bought stock for the next leg up with the CFDA and other countries wanting supply. If this all comes together this year, the stock should multibag. I would also imagine that other companies are just waiting for the approval so they can complete their deals. WHA has a decent HK /China based partner and that is critical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $48.02K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10659 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 257351 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.