ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2128
    I was thinking that at ASM's ~23c purchase, and given June will be the one year anniversary, you'd think they would want a 15% to 20% return on that money for the risk, so maybe ~27c (they may have been thinking more like 50% ROI). However, surely they were not planning on the Cambodian Lease Arbitration going against them, particularly if they had similar legal advice to DNA, such as the perpetual lease laws in Cambodia on top of if they knew about the silly situation with preventing payment of lease. That's why I'm cautious, I think the lease situation blew out the time horizon on top of the current virus impacts. I think assuming USD120m from the Vendor is very hopeful, but that would result in a per share value of around 26c with Aristo, assuming the Vendor keeps his shares in settlement. Given the lease outcome ASM may just be happy to cover their cost or even less given the current circumstances, they are investors in high risk special situations after all, they can't win them all.
    Last edited by JoeGambler: 12/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.