KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

He does appear to be ready for the challenge, time will tell...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    He does appear to be ready for the challenge, time will tell whether he proves to be up to it.
    What interests me more though is the onstant thread in the background to the three latest appointments.
    Both the directors added to the board were and still are on the board of Talisman Nickel. Talisman has ground immediately to the north of Kin's Iron King areas and also has a prospect called Mallory, or something similar, which has Kin ground next to it.
    The Monument project is to the north of Dacian's tenements but it is also only 40 odd kilometres to the east of the plant at Cardinia.
    What is more interesting is that Syndicated, Kin and Talisman have a major shareholder, Kerry Hamarnis,
    I will wait with interest the probable announcement to the ASX of an updated major holding statement.

From my point of view this is all a positive as the three appointments so far have proven track records and seem to be able to actually do what they are paid for without all the dramas we have seen.

K Hamarnis is also a welcome addition, especially if he can repeat his impressive timing that Jubilee shareholders benefited from.

An interesting few weeks ahead and in the interim work is still happening at Cardinia both in construction and drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.