MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Well i see it as an advantage..and yes Synergy ...CAD didn't...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Well i see it as an advantage..and yes Synergy ...CAD didn't have an eye on the ground hands on person in Nevada ..just relied on Steve doing it from OZ..Allender has the know how and has knowledge of the workings of the area..the 15,269 km distance and the 13 hour time difference would indeed be a factor..in regards to communication in organizing samples and drilling through telephoning /emails etc..this will imo speed up the drilling program esp the sampling..they definitely need a hands on person over there..so all good i just see it as progress..now bring on the drilling

The Company is pleased to secure a candidate of Mr Allenders caliber to provide drilling supervision and oversee the logging and sampling activities at the Lida Valley Project. Mr. Allender will be critical in working with the drilling company to provide successful cores from the sedimentary basin as well as water samples from interpreted brine horizons free from containment's and water intrusion.

Tesla in Nevada, the world’s largest lithium battery plant, will require about 24,000 tonnes of lithium hydroxide annually, according to Benchmark Mineral Intelligence. To put that into perspective, in 2014, 50,000 tonnes of lithium hydroxide was consumed globally. Tesla’s desire would be to source this lithium locally, but Albemarle’s Silver Peak mine is the only producing lithium mine operating in the United States, with output of about 6,000 metric tons of lithium carbonate equivalent per year. Thus, for Albemarle to try and meet this potential demand from Tesla it would have to acquire additional supply, which could come from the juniors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.