MTL 16.7% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

30th of March they entered into an agreement to acquire Lida and...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    30th of March they entered into an agreement to acquire Lida and Muddy..To asses the projects
    26th of April Exploration Work began on Lida....i say again Lida not Muddy. Due Diligence to asses the viability of the project..
    23rd May Caeneus Completes Due Diligence to Acquire Lithium Projects..this included Lida and Muddy .
    14th June Detailed Ground Gravity Survey Completed at Lida Valley

19th of July Caenus finds another project Scottys
    The valley associated with the project is over 30km long and 20km wide, and where streams from an approximately 2,000km2 drainage basin empty. The source rocks are quartz-rich volcanics that contain anomalous amounts of lithium. The area displays the presence of highly anomalous concentrations of lithium.
    8th of August Steve returned from nevada the company was in the process of making aplications to the BLM..
    20th September Caeneus was to commence a soil geochemistry report on Muddy Mountain
    also to commence a geophysical work program at scottys south..

So what we have here = Lida was being worked on and was already near drill ready when acquired..
    Muddy mountain is being worked /tested Scottys is being worked ...so in your saying muddy is at the bottom of the list is not factual..projects are being worked on and Lida as far as i was aware was first inline due to being near drill ready..muddy will most likely be one of the cream projects and it is being tested now..but CAD does have other good prospects as well.
    We need the BLMs approved which they will be, then the movement begins..obvious to others but not to some it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.259K 504.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 10691128 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62346264 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.