ASR 20.0% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

There's been massive volume of selling last few days. To the...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    There's been massive volume of selling last few days. To the leaky ship notion, anyone been here long enough to remember a similar volume sell off that took us out of the 5s into the 3s before they dropped a very underwhelming gold MRE in 2021? If I was holding what I used to now, I'd be worried.
    For the optimists, I have another theory. For those of you who have been around long enough to remember the above, you will also probably remember an equity swap agreement. For memory, about 30 million shares in the then TNR. They came out of escrow... well.. not sure exactly, but about now. If that's the case and the crypto crew needed urgent cash given the state of the crypto markets currently, that could explain volume. If that is the case, SP has probably done OK to hold up as well as it has.
    I sincerely hope it's not the former hypothesis for the holders here. Thats the end of the road for asr if so. Surely the incoming director wouldn't take an appointment knowing he's only getting 3 months salary before the file for bankruptcy. Surley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $80.50K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13873424 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2802727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.