EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Appointment of Exploration Manager, page-43

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    It's great to re visit the RR area once again, must say it has court me by surprise so thanks guys for updating us all, it's been a few years so I would assume most of us needed being refreshed again. Originally I thought the RR area was not good oil and would have been sold off to focus closer to the plant, it's seems the board with all the experts saying it's worth a closer look, very interesting indeed. Agree if we have good oil then it's money in the bank, money we certainly need, still some problems to be sorted in the RR area. What also interests me is our new expert, maybe horizontal drilling could be sooner than much later as I first thought. I would have thought the 2 shallow wells and Wannamal would have been the immediate focus, however these guys are the experts and experienced managers so more and more excitement around our future is encouraging. Just hope the b sands and plant is sorted now with a reliable steady supply of gas and we actually do something with the 3D results, that will get the market moving.. We certainly now have a lot of information and plans coming our way over the next month, EXCITING TIMES INDEED. However we still have ongoing concerns such as cash and plant, so let's just hope Cap Raisings and further dilution isn't an option, especially at these SP levels, or is the RR area, red gully, Wannamal, Horizontal drilling, 2 shallow wells all with much lower reserves as thought, a way to get market moving so consolidation can be implemented, hence a series of positive announcements being primed for release to assist with the consolidation, OR are we again the real deal etc. Certainly a breath of fresh air again and let's hope the market and investors get onboard once again and SP soars as it should. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.