MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

Ann: Appointment of Financial Advisor, page-8

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    IMHO the skeptic in me wonders if the lower share price is really just a bonus for management at the time when they can shortly issue themselves a few more options or shares in lieu of performance bonuses or fees? lower sp more shares.. Its likely a bonus for argonaut too as they have a better price to negotiate for themselves and their mates.. This is the ASX after all so one has to assume that it's par for the course.. Management aren't really big holders, last time I checked at least, mainly options exercising at around 12cents in the next few years.. Even assuming this is the case I'm still happy to hold and be patient, not going to change these murky things that go on in the background, and I think something will drag this company up eventually, with or without management asleep at the wheel..
    Still cant believe lack of news regarding copper assets during the recent price cycle, for a team who get lauded for their previous discoveries, and a company who's (according to their website) "portfolio of exploration tenements is vectored towards copper discovery and other base metals". I'd say its disappointing, but its more just weird.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.