YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: Appointment of Foster Stockbroking and EAS Advisors LLC, page-27

1. 253 Posts.
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....a good way of picking some YOW up cheaper than FPO AND getting more exposure for less $$$$$$! Especially useful to buy into a run you may have missed occurring on the FPO - which the option has not caught up with as yet....

I expect it is simply that a lot of people just don´t understand or have never traded company listed options (perhaps getting confused with broker issued options and warrants?)

On the other hand options are usually forward looking so it could be a sign of the share running ahead of itself (since option price should be FPO-Strikeprice(20c) + time premium (still most of a year so surely worth a few cents!)

I noticed some YOWO conversions going on a few weeks ago so I suspect some were getting set to sell - as a danger of holding the options is that it often has a HUGE gap and is very illiquid (mainly due to YOW volume being pretty low normally) So if you want to sell option then paying for the conversion first will ensure you can get the correct price.

Hopefully the option conversions this year will mean that we don´t need another capital raising ....time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $135 5.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.