MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

I wouldn't be too worried about yesterday's wierd dump at...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I wouldn't be too worried about yesterday's wierd dump at 4.10.13pm. There can be many quite benign explanations.
    It certainly did not seem to worry that bloke with his bid for 18,000,000 MPJO's. That is faith! $18,000 worth of high-risk type!
    Welcome Sarah!
    Here is what she says on Google about her alma mater...

http://www.science.uwa.edu.au/courses/study-science-uwa/profiles/graduate/sarah-dowling
    "I believe that the knowledge and experience of my lecturers and tutors and the huge resource of the Library were UWA’s strength. When I graduated I wanted to learn as much as possible from each position I held. Luckily I had great mentors and I am very grateful that they took the time to encourage me.
    After graduating I worked for ten years in research at UWA and the CSIRO, as a museum curator at the University of Queensland, as a science teacher at a WA high school, as an exploration geologist for West Australian diamond and nickel exploration companies, and for ten years as a consultant geologist.
    There has always been something new to learn in each job and the variety keeps things interesting. I have always hoped that the research and fieldwork I have done would be economically useful.
    My advice to someone thinking about a science degree at UWA: attend lectures, tutorials and laboratories in person and don’t be too reliant on on-line lectures, as face-to-face communication with peers, tutors and professors is invaluable."

Yes I agree.... all you slacko's at uni .. get into gear and do NOT skip lectures or tutes either! Tooo much time spent in playing cards in the Uni Union building can be fatal at exam time... I have seen it happen!
    .... anyway, what a brilliant addition to the MPJ team!
    There is a sort of synergy when you can put top people in their field in a group. (I won't say experts as the world is full of those). You employ four and put them together and they fire with the power of six! yet still pay for four of course
    All I can say is if there is nickel at Roe Hills (Talc Lake mainly) this incredible team will find it.
    Success is all about experience and our MPJ has it in buckets.
    If I was that Talc Lake deposit, I would be shaking in my boots.
    The Big Guns at MPJ are coming for you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.