BM8 8.70% 10.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

Ann: Appointment of Geological Consultant, page-4

1. 6,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4409
    Finally, an appointment that actually makes sense with an in country geologist versus having an "Independent Geologist" sitting in an office on the other side of the world!

It is common for companies to use consultant "Independent Geologist", what I find intriguing is they rarely visit sites, (as is in this case), Gifford was the geologist signing the report on the King Tut acquisition as per the Prospectus.
    The basis of the report was compiled from "historical data", referencing previous geologist/s reports (some author's information has proven to be very elusive) one of the most recent? was compiled by Sangster (2002), but was also reliant on relevant data collated and provided by Condor Prospecting, with the principal source of information regarding the Project being from Condor Prospecting, Xplore Resources, and from discussions with Jason Moultrie (Geokeys)

Fun Facts:
    Sandrino Gold & Blue Gold Mining - King Tut Acquisition Vendors - Largest shareholders
    (1) Condor Prospecting, (2) Strat Plan - Kim Wainwright sole director and secretary
    Xplore Resources - CEO -Kim Wainwright
    Jason Moultrieeek.png - https://m.dailymercury.com.au/news/coal-prospector-tells-court-cant-remember/2959770/

Boots on the ground versus sitting in an office:
    Gifford:
    (a) describes access as moderately difficult,
    (b) cited Sangster's report "Horatio Barite located in the north of the Diana II Exploitation Concession. It is located at an elevation of 3700m and is 600m long and 1m wide of massive barite .... (sic)"
    The King Tut Mine and other historic and current mines are located in north-east side of Vinchina Department of the La Rioja Province, close to tracks, roads, power lines, rail roads, small cities and towns, including the Valle Hermoso District
    - using Google Earth Pro, Google Maps and Near Maps I failed to locate any of the aforementioned utilities or infrastructure that is close to the King Tut mine. Further in the report, the author under "Camp Development" indicates that "A road will need to be developed from the valley floor to a
    location just below the adits associated with the King Tut Mine
    .....(sic)" ??
    (c) Mining of the existing King Tut Mine is also available as most of the known mineralised veins remain underexploited due to limited
    mining during the mine’s development.

Sangster:
    (a) "Topography in the area is extremely rugged ....(sic)"
    (b) "Horatio Barite located in the north of the Diana II Exploitation Concession. It is located at an elevation of 3700m, 700m above the King Tut occurrence, (somewhat perplexing? that this was excluded from Gifford's report?) and is 600m long and 1m wide of massive barite ....(sic)"

Independent Solicitor Report - (Prospectus)
    As per above (c) above: 2.1: "Liabilities: The King Tut mine (168-L-1939) within the King Tut Exploitation Concession is currently abandoned. It has two underground galleries and dumps in a critical state having been abandoned for 40 years .....(sic)"
    3.1.1: KingTut Exploration Concession:
    (iii) There is no evidence of canon payment for 1st & 2nd semester 2020
    4.5: Termination of Concession:
    (ii) Failure to comply with investment plan? The committed investment for this Mining Right totals AR$6,060,000 (A$83,600) to be accomplished within 5 years. TESA filed an affidavit informing that has accomplished with the committed annual investment on May 28, 2019. A report for 2019-2020 investment compliance is pending. It is required that an amount not lower than 20% of the estimated amount (being A$16,720) is invested in each of the first 2 years - from the financial reports (year ending June 30 2020) of both Sandrino Gold & Blue Gold Mining through their Argentinean subsidiary, Tres Elementos (TESA) A$0.00 has been attributed to compliance of the annual investment required for the second year - IMO and based solely on the available information announced by PF1.
    (iii) Inactivity of the mine,
    - as per (2.1 Liabilities) could this be a problem moving forward?

IN this company update, the wording is suggestive some amount of focus will be targeted at the Horatio Barite - although Gifford cited Sangster's report on numerous occasions there has been no mention of Sangsters "Discussions and Recommendations" whereas "The Horatio barite occurrence is a thin vein in a remote area and is too remote for use as a source of industrial barite but also did go on to suggest, "However, the vein should be analyzed for barite quality and compared with the specifications for pharmaceutical quality barite. Pharmaceutical barite is a very high value commodity and this vein might support a small operation among the local people."

cheers

Last edited by fooca: 25/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.