ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    @Mrcrab yeah, not a fun amount of money to lose mate.... but this one isn’t lost yet and thankfully my successful investments outweigh the ones that go belly up. 
    ”Never invest more than you’re prepared to lose” is a good motto to invest by. 
    Not sure I’d put the money into more property right now though haha. 

@Born2run You’re best asking management these questions, not me. I’m simply looking at the current situation and where my investment stands from these levels, both potential upside and downside. 

But I’ll humour you:

1) Agreed, I also voiced my disdain that the results were dragging on. Tenement is now being flipped anyway, but definately contact the company and ask them. I’m privy to exactly the same information that you are. I actually would have preferred they kept our cobalt portfolio. 

2) Bugger all, as I mentioned a while back, they spent the majority of their efforts on Admiral Bay and looking for a pathway to funding/development. You can agree or disagree with how they’ve spent funds/time. 
    Next month we find out whether the effort was worth it, or wasted. If the IPO is a success, I’ll personally be happy with the end result. 

3) Admiral Bay will be progressed through KML, if all goes to plan. IMO, the zinc portfolio is still lucrative if funding is secured and subsequent studies yield results in line with what is currently assumed. It won’t be cheap, but from MCT’s perspective, $4M cash upfront with equity in KML and possible milestone payments... that’s a good result. The NA market was also the right choice IMO. 
    There won’t be any more announcements on AB other than news on the IPO, and pending success, any updates via KML. 

I suggest you look up the term “criminal”, because all I see in these forums are various levels of optimism/pessimism based on subjective interpretations of limited info we have, on a speculative stock. 

If you can prove malicious intent from people posting here, then by all means call them out or put in a complaint.
    But simply throwing a tantrum and suggesting anyone who has been positive on a spec stock is a criminal..... well.... you’re no different to the lemmings who call other people “racists” or “bigots” simply because they disagree with their viewpoint, with no regard for the actual meaning of the word. 

Losing money is never fun, but take responsibility for your investments. If you have questions, contact management. If you have complaints, contact ASIC. 
    Dont whine on a forum and expect a meaningful result. 

I will make it perfectly clear though, I don’t really care if you or anyone else want to take jabs at me for my views. No issues there. It’s the joy of free speech and people need to be less offended by trivial garbage. 
    But I draw the line at being called, or accused of any sort of “criminal” activity.... so tread carefully. 

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.