MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Cheyne,I did not suggest that you, or anybody on this forum for...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Cheyne,

I did not suggest that you, or anybody on this forum for that matter, are  criminal.

The behaviour of MCT’s management is criminal.  That’s who I referred to.

Re admiral bay and the lack of drilling (or drilling anywhere, for that matter). MCT is a minerals exploration company.  Not a trading company.  Other junior explorers, get their hands dirty by drilling holes in the ground, analyse results, drill some more, untill they hopefully find something.  Not MCT.

Now they tell us they are going to use the yet-to-be-realised proceeds from the KML listing to explore for base metals.  Yeah right.  Name any competent geo on their team?

Re KML listing.  I give it a 5% chance of proceeding.  I don’t trust this crowd (again, not you or any body on this forum) to organise a piussup in a brewery.

Now, I am in the red on MCT.  But, I invested a very small amount relative to my other plays, so I am more than happy to wait for miracles, and if they do not happen, sell for a tax loss.  True to form for this crowd (you know who..) I expect a pump-and-dump on some hype.  Depending on my patience, I may just wait for that to jump out.

Last edited by Born2run: 02/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.49K 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 146419981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 946106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.