MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

You’re a funny individual. For someone who dislikes the stock so...

1. 1,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077
    You’re a funny individual. For someone who dislikes the stock so much, you keep coming back (I would have thought you’d have sold by now). 

I’d be careful with what you suggest there, particularly given that you’ve referred to myself and others here, by name, as “cheerleaders”. 

I’ll do this in point form to make it a little easier for you to digest, given the ongoing idiocy of your suggestions and posts :

1. I’ve been bullish and optimistic on this stock, and accumulating, for over 4 years now. I’ve also included WHY I’ve been optimistic, as opposed to the garbage one liners from yourself that show a clear bias, without much substance (you basically just whinge about the price all the time). 
    2. I’m currently a top 5 SH
    3. If I’ve been predominately accumulating, aside from small daytrades here and there when the opportunity arises, then I’m clearly sitting on a paper loss (given where the SP is now). So where have I benefited from being publicly optimistic on this stock ? I’m down around $200k on paper. Que Sera. 
    4. I have absolutely no affiliation with the company, other than being a shareholder. I’ve had to state this to you more than once. 
    5. There is more chance of you being caught out for “defamation” than there is of myself, or any of the other “cheerleaders” going to “the big house” for even being close to any sort of wrong doing. 

I stand by my latest public view on the company. They get the IPO over the line, we’ll be fine. They don’t, the next CR is going to hurt and I’ll be downsizing as much as i can. 
    Top holders appear to all be holding and a few believe they can get it over the line, so all we can do is wai for March. 
    ML seems pretty capable and they all know how much is riding on the result. 
    The Paterson is also shaping up to be a hot spot, so being fully funded for some aggressive exploration around mid year, would be fantastic. 

If you’ve lost money on this investment, or any other investment, take ownership rather than blame everyone else. No one forced you to put your money into a stock.. it’s the risk we take when we bet on specs. 

Cheyne. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.49K 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 146419981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 946106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.