ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Post of the Month in my book - As the Offtakes are probably the...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Post of the Month in my book - As the Offtakes are probably the most important part of the puzzle to get to mining.

ML, MRE, SS, DFS are all quantifiable and steps on the path to mining , but the offtake deals is where we hop on the elevator to the next level, where $h!t starts getting real, big money to be invested, Cornerstone investors, Pre payments ect. and all this will determine how much of a CR and dilution of our piece of the ESS pie.

Yes Please - 1 Offtake with Ganfeng initially to take DSO to help fund building the processing plant along with pre payments and to leverage their knowledge and experience.
    1 Offtake with Tesla for the PR and for ESS to get some investment love.

Now wouldn't that be something if we get offtakes of the caliber of these? Hiring Robert now gives us a pretty good chance!

I can only speculate here, however. Robert would have been negotiating hard for CXO over the time setting up the deal with Tesla, the deal(s) with Tesla and probably had this price (upper) ceiling (demanded by Tesla) and I assume probably a pretty good deal for both parties, however look at what we have seen with the Spot Price and BMX auctions. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Robert decision not to go with Tesla but the Board/CEO to make as much as they could and cash in on the Spot market.

Price ceiling (lower) is exactly what Tim has alluded to to protect the project for whatever reason if the prices dips and of course this deal would come with an upper price ceiling. Tesla - perfect match ?

Time will tell how this all plays out, but I'm quietly confident Robert will deliver the best deal available.
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.