SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Appointment of Independent Non-Executive Director, page-144

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Thanks Ape. This is the most diplomatic of the alternate views and one that the SAS bulls need to balance their outlook. It is important to assess the potential of SAS into the future with the balanced view of consequences. Failures of companies are always due to instances of unknowns that occur. We can be blindsided. I have experienced this myself so many times in investing in small companies with potential. Management or directors will say the minor issue they see on the horizon ends up being the elephant in the room which stops the company form succeeding. Kind of a snowball effect the management team sometimes sees before investors but we are the last to know and the most affected. I am definitely an SAS bull and see huge potential. I am, however, constantly looking out for implications of doom. They are not easy to spot at this time. So, those that have the alternate view are welcome on this forum as far as I am concerned. If only to keep our perspective balanced and not overly optimistic, which I am sure most SAS groupies on here are overly optimistic. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.