SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Appointment of Independent Non-Executive Director, page-69

1. OzJ
    1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    If she joined from a capital fund with obvious relevant experience only to contribute that telco experience and not the money then it’s a huge wasted opportunity and we’re surely about to go belly up.

The company goes bust in three months anyways from projected cashflow if we don’t get more $$$. And GOM misses the payment projection they estimated just two weeks ago for their capital raise currently underway if we don’t get more cash in the next three weeks.

Both of the new board members have $50m funding triggers for significant share vestments.

We’re basically at a convergence of events where either something momentous happens or it all falls apart.

Now it is possible that a $10m - $15m SI/SPP raise could happen, but that’s just enough cash to keep the ship going for another year, not enough to launch the Pearls. And that would be utterly devastating to the share price and dilution and a disappointing indicator that this thing just isn’t gong to happen.

So I’m my opinion we’ll know by Christmas time if we early investors have hit a jackpot (at least to $.50 in a year or so) or gone bust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.