SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Appointment of Independent Non-Executive Director, page-81

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I really like you 'Ape' you sound like a man from the mines from your posts. I've always found you a staunch SAS supporter. I've enjoyed your posts when you've gone well 'Ape droppings' lol but always thought if SAS takes off one day I'd like to have a loud beer with the ape_of_god.

The fact that your contemplating the junction SAS are quickly coming to along with people I respect on here like OzJ who have been also following this stock for several years has me changing my sentiment also. I will hold my stock no point selling at under 6C chicken feed but would not be recommending it to new investors to SAS, the ASX or stocks in general. I too like Hunterr and also note his disclosure in SAS. 

Respectfully I disagree with his idea you can hold and not have a sentiment of sell. I don't concur. I'm holding but every day SAS is running out of money while they seem to be increasing their out-goings through marketing, appointments etc. Whilst running up unpaid invoices to key stakeholders and business partners such as Gomspace. 

Until there is a substantial funding announcement (that guarantees at least the first batch of Pearls) Then I've said this before 'the trend is your friend'  - SAS 12 month HIGH was 21st of December 2017 @ 21C source ASX. Downward skiing ever since. 

Next three months are critical in IMO no funding announcement before ASX close this year will send sentiment further downwards. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.