FLC 1.01% 9.8¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Appointment of Independent Non-Executive Director, page-9

1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2160
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3196/3196249-e532a2870baf97cbeb5c9ebf1c3be5c0.jpg
    Thanks N1 for sharing. Not sure what is the reason for reticence in Australia. Perhaps they have a mental block for anything that the Chinese has adopted en masse. Someone should advise the powers that be that the technology is Israeli not Chinese. Given the state of play of global politics nowadays, decisions are not made based what is most efficient, or best in class, but whether it will sit well with populist ideals.

The above table speaks volumes. FLC is the global leader in selling applications for MABR. Most of the systems are sold in China and SE Asia. Yet, the data generated in these "backward countries" seem not good enough to be accepted in the Western countries. They (Western countries) still want to do their data studies and that slows adoption. Australia, being case in point.

We are in an age of fastest rate of technological advance yet ever seen. Third world countries (China, SE Asia included) see adoption of technology has the great leveler to raise their people from poverty. Yet the USA and prefer to fight for primacy rather than do what is best for their people.

In the meantime, China will continue to be the fastest market for MABR because they are hungry for technological innovation. That explains why they were first in mass adoption. The Chinese saw a solution for a problem they had and ran with it. iTest has just proven that.

Israel and China have many common traits. They dive and pursue new technologies with both feet in. That explains why they have such affinity. I have been told that Aspiral Micro was a Chinese request. The Israeli's took that as a feedback and came back with Micro.

I wish Australians understand what a gem is listed on their own backyard. Here is a chance to participate in a beginning of a secular trend that will be decades long ie. decentralization. Maybe Sam Tough can do better with moving the acceptance needle for MABR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.