AV1 0.00% 6.5¢ adveritas limited

ive had a gut full let alone k2 there is a seller weather it k2...

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    ive had a gut full let alone k2
    there is a seller weather it k2 or one of the founders that might find himself in jail, but one of them dont care at what price they want out
    i keep buying on the why down as i think if 1/2 what they say comes true they could make a ton of money and pay a div shorter than most think
    saying that if ratty wants to make a name for himself rather than live by what his dad did he will stop being a dick in another coy and put his full attention into this where it is needed, also i do know he is great at finding new on market investors but yet to show it here, altho time will tell as he has not had enough time to get whoever on board 8 cents might show his hand im sure he would like it higher and im sure he would think the change that happened would have settled the SP price and thats a fail that he will want to fix soonish
    Now if there was gunna be a spike in Rev that we would all like to see in this 1/4 Ratty would have punch it out by now, so thats a giveme
    Now that they have said nothing from the change of a really bad CEO to a unknown performer CEO you can only think that if his attention that he done with others will concentrate to TMP only
    long and short of it is Ratty needs to put up or take yet another loss sooner rather than later and put share holders at the top of the list of things to fix or the 5mill at 5 cents will get hit and 1/2 of me thinks thats his order or K2 saying we told you we will root you till where done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.5¢ $50.63K 778.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 144260 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 73182 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ 79741
Last updated 12.16pm 13/05/2024 ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.