AUZ 7.14% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Appointment of Investor Relations Manager, page-55

1. 3,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Hi chocklips Hope your having a great day

I thought u were asking me a rhetorical question there so sorry it has taken me this long to answer your question..

Your question is why I hoped no one brought in...and that with regards to me saying ..I hoped no one was foolish enough to buy in....

that where I was referencing your post where you said...a deal must almost be signed off or already has been done..

please correct me chocklips if I've got any of that wrong...

Well my simple answer is yes I hope people don't buy in on one liners they read on a public forum written by anonymous people who have nothing to do with the businesses day to day running...as I said I believe that to be foolish...

you said a deal must almost be signed off or already has been done....

I would say to that way way to matter of fact for such an important piece to the puzzle...for how would u know that..u provide no source what so ever..not even a link...just a throw away line that if we're true would have major implications on the shareprice...

hence I believe that anyone buying on that advice would seem foolish to me with all due respect...

once again chocklips correct me if I'm wrong and I hope I've answered your question so we can put this to rest and save others the pain of pointless chatter

as always dyor..never advice just an opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.42K 606.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 10417408 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 572786 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.