CRR 0.00% 1.2¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Jason Brewer as Managing Director, page-26

1. 23,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    If he beaches share price expectations in a northerly direction everyone will be singing his praises. He works hard, has skin in the game across the companies he represents and keeps the punters up to date. Whether he might have to pull back on his twitter posts on 4CE now as MD remains to be seen. I took profits at 10c on the way up and turned those funds into VEC as they have yet to run to potential imo and might 3 bag before 4ce. That is the punt I am taking. However that doesn't demeen 4ce or especially the new CEO. A good leader would seek the best for his team/company and no man is an island. As CEO of Glory I somehow doubt he acted alone or was necessarily totally informed but as CEO at the time he fell on his sword and took responsibility. Does this adversely affect his ability to drive growth and excellence in the companies he is now apart of?
    Well that is for current and potential shareholders to decide.
    From what I have seen so far I think I would back him in.
    There will always be a few disgruntled holders from era's past that have an axe to grind. Can't really blame them but probably has little to do with the current state of play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $14.15K 1.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 749817 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 30054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.