MEA 0.00% 59.5¢ mcgrath limited

the other consideration around john is the power of redemption....

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    the other consideration around john is the power of redemption. i dont think how things went during the years 2017-2020 would be what he wants his legacy to be so i am thinking he has only taken on the role to tidy that us and leave the business the way he would have envisioned. i dont think he needs the salary, i am sure he wants the reputation damage corrected. the other think to consider here is that there was an exit of some key people to the agency over the years which was a drain on MEA. one could say this created both external (listings) and internal (people) competition. I'm not sure you can blame john for that as real estate sales people are probably more likely than most to follow the money rather than have any sort of employer loyalty. hopefully that has either finished or will finish with johns return. to make up for the loss of staff, the expansion program i see is the most important to grow both the size and the quality of earnings as the business diversifies away from the Sydney real estate market while still performing strongly in that critical high end market which is suited to the MEA brand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.