NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Appointment of Joint Company Secretary-NOR.AX, page-13

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1271
    It's either neutral (at worst) or positive..
    No disrespect to Brett, I've spoken to him previously and he was very professional.. but even if he was leaving (which I very much doubt), he would have no impact on the share price.
    They're simply bringing in a CA as the company expands, it's all good signs.
    No one would be leaving Nor now other than some unforeseen circumstance, I'm sure they all have their targets and performance triggers in sight, it's only a matter of time.
    Often these "nothing" announcements somehow seem to kick start the share price, whether investors research the new blokes' previous companies' performance or something else, I don't know. I saw it with another company recently where the share price took off steadily after what seemed just a nothing new recruit announcement. Whether people "in the know" use them as some apparent justification to start loading up.
    See what happens anyway, being Nor, can't ever expect much good!

Hopefully the price at least picks up a few points though.. the only reason it got to 2.3 again is because someone bought around 2.5 million a couple of days ago when things looked like taking off, line wiped 2.4... and would've had to sell that holding by the end of yesterday to avoid settlement.
    There was a buy order of 900000 at 2.3 that got hit.. and big surprise there's suddenly a sell for 900000 at 2.6, hoping to fluke a quick $2700!? - take that away and there still isn't much in sell depth this side of 3.

We just keep waiting............ another day closer....
    Yawn...
    Last edited by Holla: 17/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.