TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

I'm not really sure what to think about this one.Initially...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I'm not really sure what to think about this one.

Initially Paula did a lot to lift a poor level of shareholder relations through replying to shareholder emails, shareholder newsletters and the like.

Paula's appointment was made after the company got quite a lot of negative feedback at an AGM and after some persuasion from a major shareholder. This shareholder has had their holding diluted over recent years and may now have less influence over the board.

Over that past year or so I have heard people grumble about not receiving email replies from the company and have noticed official communications decrease.

It is great to see people promoted in a company when they have done well and female representation in managment is great, however I don't feel like shareholder relations / communications are particularly good at the moment.

My perceived lack of shareholder communications / determination in shareholder relations is likely being driven from the board rather than PR though as the company has been hammered for not delivering on given time frames and therefor is now reluctant to give any out.

I've said it before but give me a BRR or even better video interview with Proactive investors or the like any day over a shareholder newsletter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.