TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Can I respectively remind everyone of Grant's recent words; "As...

1. jwt
    3,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Can I respectively remind everyone of Grant's recent words;
    "As I have emphasised over the past week, I ask that everyone please stay calm and respectful of one another, especially online."
    It's not too difficult. Everyone I know is stressed regarding the current situation, but what will happen will happen and we will all deal with it in our own way. I voted yes for all 5, but truly, I can see the opposite side; Scoots side if you like. I have read Scoots posts for years and respect his views, as have most people. But now, just because he/she has an opposing view, he/she is a leper. How can you turn on someone like that because you can't or won't see that there is an opposing view. There is always an opposing view. There are always two sides to everything; if not more. And it's good to at least respect that some people have a different view, and in some cases are bright enough to see outside the square. Those people are often the geniuses of the day. Stay calm peeps; not long to go and hopefully you have all voted. You can only be true to yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $77.57K 1.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 80513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.