RHK 2.56% 76.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Appears to me that secretarial services is provided by Source...

1. 2,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Appears to me that secretarial services is provided by Source Governance ( https://sourceservices.com.au/services/source-governance/) to many of these type of companies and we often see chops and changes due to personal circumstances. (Scroll down and you will see their team - hover cursor over the pics and names etc will come up - no doubt names will be quite familiar for various companies)
    Shannon Coates is managing Director - Governance of source and of course we all remember her. She will also be on other companies boards and don't think we would consider her tenure at Flinders was a glittering success, but her position with other companies has little relevance!!
    Easy enough to join the dots and make another case for a major conspiracy but end of the day seems to me provision of secretarial services to these companies is a pretty incestuous affair.....................
    Whatever will eventually happen with RHK I doubt if secretarial services will be the real dagger to the heartrolleyes.png

Last edited by pe981: Today, 08:16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $151.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.0¢ 76.0¢ $13.02K 17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6831 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 6671 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.