RHK 1.97% 74.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Appointment of Joint Company Secretary, page-7

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    So Pee 979 What you are claiming is there is nothing to worry about. Is that the same type of worry when Sarah Wilson was s secretary for RHK and Canegrass when it was sold right from under us. Or is the type of not to worry when we had members of the BOD who were on BBIG and RHK. Then we got lumbered with a crappy deal that would have given us all BBIG"S debt and got all there useless debt ridden leases.No nothing to see here how much coolaide have you been drinking.
    And to correct you I bought another parcel of shares a little while ago as iam Kenny Rodgers the gambler.If Todd doesn't take it away from SMH then this will be worth 500 billion dollars Yes BILLIONS. It's that type of bl.arzay attitude why RHK is where it is today LESS THAN 3 CENTS IN REAL TERMS NOT EVEN BACK TO CONSOLIDATION PRICE. That was years ago .
    Now tell me iam all ears what is the first OFFICIAL contract signed to go mining like we were told last year by C E.We only have 12 months to go C E keeps telling us we have a clear path to mining wasn't that 6 or 7 years ago.I could go on but people will say how good it with upgrades and tonnage of ore BUT ITS STILL IN GROUND LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.