STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Yep, all departments will have their monthly numbers in, though...

1. 2ic
    5,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4624
    Yep, all departments will have their monthly numbers in, though with the scrutiny and importance of Aug-Sep performance I suspect good preliminary numbers have been doing the rounds for some time.

The mantra of ASX management is "we don't follow speculation on HC" (in a derisive tone), when I always think they do. Either out of interest with what's being said, or because bleating shareholders call up unhappy about what is being said. So it's not really surprising when i checked up STA's website to see if the Top 20 holdings have changed since a week ago that the Top 20 link has been removed and replaced with the following message only...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5626/5626564-d7e4d48e8fd6f5312043ecc4005fce99.jpg
    Fair enough to, how bloody embarrassing. Not management leaking bad production news (one assumes, we haven;t been told yet) to the Top 20 who then sold down over first half of Sep and pushing price down 33% doing it (having held strong into July CR and right through August)... updating the speed-dial list was predicted. Embarrassing they left the Top 20 holdings up on the website for everyone to see them doing it!

Amateur hour, what's the point in a protection racket if you don;t protect the try and protect the guilty? Hopefully the new guy is a quick cleaning up Coburn's operations as was cleaning up Luke's leakage spill...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5626/5626559-aee1e66613c24253c4dd0d47efc5fe47.jpg
    LHS is 30 Aug Ann Rep top 20 (LHS). The share price started falling from 18c end of August, coinciding with a drop in many top 20 holdings compared to STA's website Share Registry top 20 (RHS).

NDOVU bought 1M in the CR, but over September sold 4M.
    Anchorfield sold 2M
    Brazil Farming sold 9M
    Kenneth Hall (Hall PArk Ac) sold 4M
    Perth Select Seafoods sold 2M

Funds that sold out of top 20 include
    Washington Soul Pats (was 13M)
    Artemis (was 7M)
    ECapital (was 6M)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.