HMD 3.85% 2.5¢ heramed limited

charity not my term...geffa or TCG might have been using that a...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    charity not my term...geffa or TCG might have been using that a while back. bit of a Laugh really.

not sceptical about the appointment, however things came about HMD needs to get a move on and Keith appears to have the track record to get it done.

further kind of related fun. I have been messing around with Open AI for various things and was interested in seeing how an investment thesis for Heramed is summarised:
    Heramed is an Australian-based healthcare technology company that is focused on delivering innovative, evidence-based healthcare solutions to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. The company has developed a range of healthcare products and services, including its flagship Heramed platform, which is a cloud-based platform designed to deliver an integrated, patient-centric healthcare solution. The platform integrates healthcare data, including patient records, medical information, and patient feedback, to provide clinicians with an efficient and accurate way to monitor and manage patient health. The company's products and services have been well received by the healthcare industry, and have been gaining traction in the market. The company is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for healthcare technologies and services, and is expected to benefit from increased demand for its products and services in the coming years. The company has a strong balance sheet and is well-funded to continue to invest in research and development and build its business. Heramed is an attractive investment opportunity for investors seeking to gain exposure to the rapidly growing healthcare technology sector.

Sounds like an good opportunity and lets hope the 'well funded' claim means this talk of a CR isnt justified.
    Last edited by Backspacer: 25/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.