ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Its not the hold up between the two. Sure actually starting...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Its not the hold up between the two. Sure actually starting production once the plant is up and running should be easy enough. it shouldnt be difficult dumping buckets of ore from their existing stockpile into a hopper.

It is delays during production that i was referring to. There are breakdowns, wear parts that need replacing, shutdown maintenance. Once the stockpile runs out they will need to have a consistent supply from their pits. In my experience it is never as simple as dig a hole and process it and there will be the same problems you would encounter with any small scale production environment. Im not even sure about worker accommodation or if its even necessary. I would be interested to see the area in person to see what facilities are nearby and available etc.

Also, im not sure how long the monsoon season is or how badly it affects kurnool. Doesnt matter how good they are at pulling freak accidents out of their freckles they cant outsmart the weather. Unless they have given us a very conservative estimate of output capacity i think there will be very few months where optimal output and sales are achieved. I am also not sure maintenance costs have been adequately accounted for.

It is a comfort to know they have this company (design tribe?) onboard and im sure they have a record of finishing jobs on time but every construction/engineering company i know of that has worked on reasonably sized industrial or civil projects also has a sizeable portfolio of cockups and im willing to bet my first born that Design Tribe has their fair share. That said this is quite a small job so hopefully not to much goes wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.