POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

I bought in at 0.024, and do feel I got a h3ll of a bargain. In...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    I bought in at 0.024, and do feel I got a h3ll of a bargain. In my opinion, this stock is going huge. I hold POW, BAT, and AJM. I have PLL, PLS, TAW and AVZ on my list, but in terms of expansion beyond raw materials, POW is simply in a league of its' own in the ASX. It is from what I have seen already delivering demo battery units.

For those that are unfamiliar with what I am referring to, take a look here:

Protean is one step closer to delivering grid scale storage capacity

https://reneweconomy.com.au/protean-one-step-closer-delivering-grid-scale-storage-capacity-87951/

Lithium leader S Korea funds 4MWh vanadium trial that targets doubled energy density

https://www.energy-storage.news/news/lithium-leader-s-korea-funds-4mwh-vanadium-battery-storage-trial-that-targe

IMO, this stock already had potential to be part of a serious improvement on how we store and manage our energy. With the further purchase to obtain a controlling share in KORID, this was a game changer and put POW in the drivers seat.

What I would love to see, is POW start to work with renewable energy providers in testing, and see how Vanadium batteries could be used in hydroelectric generation, and seat based wind powered generation, perhaps desert placed solar farms, to see how our battery units can be improved, developing partnerships, forming patents and going for the jugular, creating strong control over industrial energy storage solutions worldwide. This will take money, but we already have the technology in development. IMO, we need to spend serious money in getting industry leaders together in a single location to create innovative solutions for tomorrow - who cares about today, or tomorrow - the future is just so exciting as a shareholder of POW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.