BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hi Hotdog, My hunch has always been that Marcus had Capex for...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Hotdog,
    My hunch has always been that Marcus had Capex for the two CAS assets sorted. I'd be gob-smacked if Marcus didn't t at least test the waters with UK investors prior to signing up to the now failed deal. Common sense tells me that he believed he had enough support to develop the CAS assets. He would have been crucified by Stratex shareholders if it was revealed he didn't. It's too much of a risk for such a small cap like Stratex if he didn't and left the newly formed entity that vulnerable. I therefore believe (hope) the AIM listing is to legitimise things. If this hunch of mine is correct, and those savvy London investors are still there and haven't been scared off by recent events, we could have our road to production. I am concerned however about the amount of dilution that a new cornerstone investor/s could bring. Anything would be better however than another Capital raising via Paterson's though. And I believe CAS management know that as well. They also need to give us some guidance on the progress of Juruena. When can shareholders expect to see a scoping study, PFS or whatever for Juruena, it's getting embarrassing! It's simple: show us your plan, then implement your plan. We have nothing at the moment. Then again, their future timelines that they gave in a presentation over 12 months aren't looking that impressive. So maybe telling us the game plan wouldn't be of much use to us anyway. I'm starting to understand why the SP is currently 8.3 cents. There's no faith in CAS management. Let's hope Marcus can turn that around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.