BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hi hotdog, I thought about what you said and will give you my...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi hotdog, I thought about what you said and will give you my opinion on why that is.
    In your last post you hinted as to a possible new course of events for CAS or at least another Capex financial arrangement. Whether what you say happens or not I have no idea. More to the point, many predictions from posters on what may or may not happen: whether they are working on common sense, instinct or what they have heard on the grapevine, usually turns out to be wrong. Wrong in that NOTHING AT ALL usually happens with concerns to CAS. I remember a couple of years ago poster Jack of hearts commented (at the time) that at this rate CAS won't be mining Juruena by the end of 2017 (I remember at the time thinking that JoH was too pessimistic). Mining eh, they don't even have a scoping study for Juruena yet! Poster Gound Zero use to end his posts with "back to sleep now". The most accurate posters in the past have been the most pessimistic ones. Speccie has probably been on the whole a pessimistic poster and sometimes I think, crikey speccie that's a bit pessimistic, they won't take that long or whatever. But speccie has always been right so far, if anything, speccie hasn't been pessimistic enough! Speccie wasn't certain that the Stratex deal would go though and hinted that CAS may then, need to go to the market for another Capital Raising. Well Speccie was right on the first one, I'll see if CAS does need to go to the market for another CR. From now on I'll take his advise in CAS more. Too many promises and not enough delivery. Too much talking and not enough action. I really hope what you say in your last post is correct and we can FINALLY start moving forward. But I unfortunately won't be holding my breath. Sorry, I mean no disrespect to you, I really hope I'm wrong, I'd LOVE to see the SP over 20 cents again, I'm only giving you a possible reason for the general lack of interest in CAS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.