ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Yes formerly Nick Houghton's True North. Hayley Henning stayed on as Sales and Marketing VP. She and Bernard have a similar path of Afgem to TanzaniteOne. Her husband is formerly ABN Amro Bank's Head of Diamond finance so has an interesting sounding board if they do talk business at home. The former Gemfields MD, and sales and marketing team all had the same path out of Afgem and TanzaniteOne. I think all parties have had an interesting education on how to market, sell, and then the mistakes of how to survive a trade finance collapse and sell run of mine.
    Someone asked about Fosun. No we are not directly related to Fosun and their interesting move on Gemfields. That would have taken a big amount of material out of the market and created an interesting hole. Timing was excellent prior to China recovery. The collective heart attack would have created a new demand, but the collective heart attack also pushed it the other way.
    Remember, for every buyer at the Gemfields auction, there is a list of financiers and partners standing behind them. The song and the dance is not for the buyers. Exclusivity brings investment partners that don't get invitations.
    Why post here. Our Australian partners on another project pointed it out and said perhaps it needed a little informed debate in public. So a little injection of something to debate. Are there other paths than ours, sure. As Deng said, Black cat White cat, so long as it catches mice. No mice and the owners are paying for cat food.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.