ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    have thoroughly enjoyed your insight over the last 2 weeks, please do continue and certainly I am not be the only one appreciating the knowledge you have chosen to share with us.

I don't think too many poster here would be able to have a decent debate with you, but do not be discouraged by it; "in order to receive, you must first give". The cat quote by Deng I have heard many times, ditto the one about Middle East having the oil, but we have rare earth. Which reminds me, both LYC and ARU looks to have returned from multiyear exile.....

Out of all the MUS post from you, there's just one point maybe you could enlighten us further.

"Can he put the team together again to dilute the Afrikaaner circle up and keep it hushed mentality"

Does your group have a plan and ways to implement in order to counter this? I guess it is up to BO but I am assuming you guys already have access to him. As you already know MUS is very much run by Regius related personnel, transparency is definitely not their preference.

Good weekend to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.