MEI 2.27% 11.3¢ meteoric resources nl

Now I get it. Reading the announcement more thoroughly I now...

1. 6,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Now I get it. Reading the announcement more thoroughly I now note that it states Tunks has successfully led 4 CR's in his time. WTF. Why would you even highlight that. Naturally he market thinks, oh-ooh, we are heading for another CR. Never mind the recent CR at 6.2c and the money in the bank now, it means diddly squat, the announcement spooked Mr Market since it creates a perception that another CR is to follow up before long. I know thats not likely to be the case, but Mr Market acts first, then thinks later. Damage done. As afar as I am concerned this management needs a lesson in how to craft an announcement that considers market's perceptions. And lets not forget that stupid sampling protocol done at Mulligans which again added nothing to the value of the company going forward since it was hardly a representative procedure ( especially given the earlier historical great bulk sample result at 10%Cobalt) , but by throwing in some results from rocks scattered around that were not in the mineralized zone they spooked Mr Market. Again, why report superfluous information that does more harm than good, and has no bearing on the company's outlooks for the future, but causes a poor market reaction, all for no good reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.