HLX 0.00% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Managing Director, page-10

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Agree with all your bullet points La Tache. Gave you a thumbs up and Great Analysis because you have laid out a roadmap for the incoming MD, which IF he follows should see our SP move in the right direction.

Only thing I would add - I hope that Mike loses Mick and Peter's short list of brokers and institutional investors. I don't know who they are and what the connections to HLX are but they have been a disaster for our SP. Case in point - look in the right hand column of this HC page of daily high and lows in the ASX prices where us plebs trade (all trades at 1.0c), but over in the CHI-X playground, these big boys were happy to sell into 0.9c even with today's news (tells you what they think I guess). It's a re-occurring theme that we supply plenty of cheap shares to the people who destroy our Market Cap. I don't understand how all this works but I do know that where there is lots of money there are usually ruthless people who excuse their actions with that trite little saying 'Its just business' - as if that makes the underhand deals all ok.

It will be a nice change if Mike delivers on your guidelines and we can look forward to more than just hoping to recoup some of our losses. I have not got to the point of losing all hope, but I can see that point from here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.34K 6.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 42548133 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5095487 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.