HLX 0.00% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Managing Director, page-14

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    Only need one buyer
    koozy
    - I'd expect there's at least one potential buyer looking at our Chilean assets (among other similar assets) - and that's all we need although more than one would be better! As you know, in a normal market the starting point for value is what would a willing but not anxious buyer pay a willing but not anxious seller? In the current market there may be a willing AND anxious buyer. The way to find out is to put the assets up for sale.

The sale process, including valuation guidance to interested parties, should be decided by Mike Rosenstreich in consultation with the 3 other Directors. They'll be able to get guidance from others with access to current data, so there's no point my coming up with an arm-wave number in public - sorry mate.

We're spread too thin - enough talking ...

The point is - as time has proven - these are not assets that Helix can do justice to without prejudicing the proper exploration of our high potential but grossly under-explored tenement package "in excess of 1,500km2, including over 85km of copper-prospective trend. It is surrounded by multiple operating base metal and gold mines within the broader Cobar Basin (Tritton, Hera, Peak and CSA mines ) ..." (from our new website - well done, Team, BTW).

We need action - not repeated reminders of our undrilled 'treasures'
    Remember Yathella? Mundarlo? And what about Tindalls, Widgelands, Max's Folly etc. and the numerous other targets along trend including undrilled gossans! It's annoying to keep getting seduced with details of those targets knowing that they are unlikely to get drilled with our current approach. As I said in this Post #: 49569418 yesterday, let's get focussed - which means get rid of what we can't properly manage, and bloody well get after the rest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.34K 6.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 42548133 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5095487 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.