HLX 0.00% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Managing Director, page-15

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Lets be honest unlike the dishonesty that has led us here. The Market does not like it, full stop. Its Woolworths band aid for a critical terminal injury thats very close to death. More story telling that dos not apply basic business common sense and does not really make any effort to immediately address HLX ongoing unprofessional Senior Management problems that have caused us to be were we are at (less than 1c). Why has new MD not immediately issued a statement things will be done different and worthless assets being disposed of ??
    Because they are not addressing those common sense issues and maybe have no intention to.
    YES Chile must go immediately, HLX never had the cash to explore it and MW never had any experience in Chile for anything., It was a expensive unrealistic no common sense fantasy dream of MW.
    Also it immediately has created further cash drain problems depleting whats left of last CR.
    Maybe my post last week PL had HLX disease of less than truth statements forced the appointment of new MD, maybe my statements had nothing to with it.
    SAME problems remain, 5yr to do 6 months work with MW still sitting in the same chair, doing the same job, getting the same pay making the same lack of business common sense mistakes..
    Common sense must be applied immediately by HLX Directors and the long term dead wood must go to make may for new professional Management approach who immediately change the way HLX is still today being run. Something like $600,000 a year in wages for loser company bleeding cash every day, bleeding more cash now, and same expensive Management practices in play and again producing worthless results like HLX has for last 10yr+. Nothing has changed to me.
    Sorry Market does not like it, it has not made 1/10 of a cent change to HLX share price, in my opinion the Market will only like it if the long term dead costly wood is removed from inside the HLX Office which makes a statement to the Market the Directors are serious this time about common sense changes that should of been applied 10yr ago.
    Time to go MW you have had your time in the Chair, HLX share holders were fair, honest, patient, forgiving, understanding by giving you 20-25yr of chances, opportunities, millions in cash to work with, and you didnt ever cut the mustard causing serious long term financial pain for shareholders and thier families.
    Market will never like anything until Directors are honest, accepting things been done a very unprofessional wrong way for long time, only the removal of dead wood will impress the Market.
    I am no buying 1 share until MW goes, perhaps Market feels the same way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.34K 6.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 42548133 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5095487 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.