HLX 0.00% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Managing Director, page-17

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Bigcon, thats exactly all i can say. People dont like the honesty pointing out the mistakes that have been made and the mistakes still happening every day.
    $4-$6 million in wages and never brought 1 HLX share on Market, never produced 1 ounce of gold despite the National leases, didnt dig 1 ton of iron ore despite the Pilbara leases, didnt produce 1 ton of copper.
    All other Directors of more transparent ASX Companies would of been asked to resign or been removed along time ago.
    Nothing has changed with the appointment of new MD.
    Directors could of immediately announced changes to help restore Market and suffering share holder confidence but Directors still lack basic common sense to do that and we will probably have to wait years and [pay further for that.
    Directors will soon be asking long suffering Share holders to stump up millions more in cash and maybe they will apply some business common sense then, because they are not applying common sense now and have not for long time..
    FACT, Market does not like appointment of new MD, it has not changed the share price 1/10 of a cent and probably wont.
    Management can not improve the share price 1/10 of cent for a long time now, i have said for long time things are getting worse.
    MW has lacked any basic businesss common sense from day 1 some 20-30yr ago and got paid a fortune to be that way.
    Time to go immediately MW. The Directors are not listening.
    No one should be surprised share price is less than 1c, the writing was on the wall by MW a long time go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.34K 6.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 42548133 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5095487 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.